Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 4
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Nika from SNS

OKT: 10/10 solid response speed
Room: 9/10 central and spacious
Looks: 10/10 face damn young... was tempted to ask for her passport
Body: 10/10 body feels young too, esp with her tiny breasts. Luckily, her ass is not boney and big enough, making her nice to bonk. (not for boobs lovers, but solid bonk for ppl who like small tits)
French: - she's not much of a kisser (until saying good bye)
BBBJ: 8/10 not bad, good warm-up
FJ: 9/10 can tell that she has a hude sex drive and enjoys it. However, the inexperience shows. Bros can do 1s/2s with her to help her learn, but i think she's too inexperience to handle an overnight.
GFE: 9/10 At the start, she was quite the Ah Lian. But in bed, she was less domonating. After FJ, she was very nice and polite to me too, wishing me well in health, career, ... quite cute. Her inexperience made her really cute to deal with, but also added some awkwardness (why i cannot give her 10/10)

overall: VERY young face and body, so if you wanna find an SYT, she's your girl. However, skills-wise also quite new. So if you want to feel like you're handling a virgin, it's good too. However, if you just want a good time, she can't complete with the experienced FLs.

RTF: my first time in Dome3, will try others before deciding if she's worth it

Totally agree with this bro:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitoh View Post
I'd say she's actually better than the photos on the website. A very sweet lady. She's has a nice body and good face, cock sucking lip. Good attitude with small boob and a perfect ass.

Pussy was wet and tight. FJ with lots of moaning and talking, and seems to enjoy herself. High GFE and no rushing of service. Go all the way.

The whole session was very comfortable and nice. I enjoy the session with her and i think she's worth trying at that price stated.

Overall i would highly recommend her

Credit go to SNS for bring in such a gem[/B]