View Single Post
Old 25-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by choh4kk4i View Post
Went hatyai twice this year. But i only went kiss wandang. Not sure of any place to go? Library? Got pr? Forte is opened back. And how is the zone club u talk about? And the pickup girls for 5k 6k the place? Need to really know someone to go around there or else only stuck to the place tuk tuk brings. Is kiss lounge. Open for pickup?
So go and know some local and spend some money and they will bring you. I go and know some of local and ofcoz i need to pay for the drink and some allowance for them and they will take care of u. Ladies will come.

And I have few ladies drive me anywhere I want and of coz some money and she will take care of u