View Single Post
Old 23-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeesucks View Post
Power bro...how do u get normal girls for date ... Lol tinder hunt after landing here looks to be in vain lol
I chat with them on FB, you need to really chat with alot and do some QC selection.

I try not to get call or massage girls, they are picky, rushing, time watcher, money talk and wanted to leave as soon as you are done

my student girl and OL are with me whole day whole night, bring them breakfast, lunch dinner and supper, - at fast food, shopping mall, North Park noodles for dinner and buy supper from street BBQ meat stick peddler

GFE feel to the max, and of coz, not to mention cleaner and safer sex.

If you want normal girls, chat slowly and get to know them and say you are coming to meet them soon, you will have amber time to talk to them to have sex with you, then you fly over and do the deeds

If you want to have quick result, then let your money do the talking to get those who are willing to do so for cash. You can use wechat when you landed in PH, there are tons of them

It your choice, for me I do it my own way and wechat is a second backup. Lucky this trip I do not need to engage wechats girls

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!