View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Yes, bro , the Eatern Food Court is opened and the famous yam fish soup is doing a roaring business but closed on Monday and first and fifteen of the lunar month. If you are staying longer, you should also patronise the awesome Nagoya Food Court, a hugh fantastic food court with no equal in the neighbouring region. Enjoy and cheers.
I was used to go to Windsor very often. Not because it was the best, probably, but because I am "resistant to changes", and I was used to that. Besides food, I liked to have the stage with singers.

I understand you are expert. Would you make a summary of best food courts available in Batam nowadays? Please please?
Thanks in advance.