View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The 24k VIP package at Spacepkus would have included free entry for 8 guests. If you had walked in for standing table and then upgraded to the VIP sofa area, you would have paid more as compared to going for VIP package in first place. I think it was bro pantsonfire who also shared about the pricing at Spaceplus.

Working girls employed by Spaceplus are there for entertainment, ie sit or accompany you for drinks, similiar to G club concept. However, they can also choose whether to go back with customer if chemistry is right and at right price. Up to you to negotiate. I've seen patrons bringing working ladies back to hotel. One happened to be a really beautiful ladyboy Don't know if the guy knew about 'her' real identity...lol.

Thanks for your sharing!
yeah, we wanted to see see look look first therefore we didn't get the vip package earlier.

i know some can dabao back because the mamasan/manager (dunno who she is) actually call and msg us but we too drunk liao. only saw the msg the next morning.

yah i read somewhere here that there is ladyboys too but, what you don't know doesn't hurt you haha.