View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wow first time I learned from you that D7 is not far...then what is far...

Let me just use Vinasun taxi as guide pre-pandemic...

trip from D1 Ben Thanh market to D7 cost around 100 to 150k dong one way and back another 100 to 150k dong

Total transport charge is 200 to 300k which need to add...think today will cost 30 to 50% more...

My info told me that today Grab Gojek and taxi had hiked prices becos the petrol prices is around 31k per litre...pre-pandemic was around 18k per litre...

I understand can cut the transport charge if can use motorbike taxi but will around 30 to 50% cheaper...

Those who rent and ride bike in hcm will be fully at risks...just dun get into accident if without driving licence and insurance...

So dun be penny wise and pound foolish...

above is my 2 cents worth...
Good info on transport charges. I think for me as lone ranger can take bike. Faster too. Yes if u add in the transport cost and time, cost wise quite similar to D1/D3 spas from my research.

In the end, I think it comes down to individual if they want to try a different place to see how the gals and service quality differs. So whether worth it or not, see your luck lol