View Single Post
Old 18-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Actually Thai ladies are really not bad.

I used tinder about 2-3 months ago, matched with a few.

1) super hot and pretty girl. but didn't meet. when I actually flew to bkk, I think the smell of me wanting to hook up was too strong, or rsmth, she didn't meet.

2) another lady, 21, wa..hot. even analed her. but when she took off make up, minus a lot of points.

3) one girl quite hot but I didn't meet. was busy with (2), then she kp me and I didn't wanna deal with the drama.

4) another girl, 20. but her pics were heavily edited. she sent me videos before we met and said "is this ok?" I was thinking..man of course not ok

bro rotiprata kind of inspire me go hunting in bkk again..in July. hit me up if you wanna meet there.

Haha! What are your dates? I will be there again early July