View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Went L2 for a stroll during lunch, there shd be more than 6 units offered, ended up had a half hr session from a viet lady sitting beside the glass door playing her iPad , unit beside the blind massage unit, nothing much was pressed only talking by her, bend over her boobs came out of her loose dress, a B-C sagging cup with dark nips. Quoted 2 blue for hj including entrance, asked her 2 blue for full she say cannot, than she use my hand to press her boobs, I was like thinking n thinking, the longer she guided my hands all over the more I think

ended up turned down her offer and paid 30 n left. Walked over opp lane beside a sell kim zhua shop got a ML in dark blue uniform pulled me in, I asked her rates upfront she’s very friendly n quoted 70/100/150. Bargained down to 60 n rest was sop, managed to lift her skirt n finger her wet pussy, think she enjoyed the session more than me.
Nice. Upped your points. these days wet lips are a rarity.