Thread: ONS to share
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: ONS to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky123
About one week ago, I was approached by one insurance agent. While I was waiting for my friend in one of the underground train stations. Guess you know what I mean as they always set up their booth at such places. Her figure slightly on the meaty side but face was rather presentable. At first, she approached me to do survey and later asked me for my financial status and said wanted to intro a few plans for me. Told her I am in a rush and no time to talk so passed my tel to her. Two days later, she called me and wanted to meet me after work for a drink to further discuss about the plan she have drew up for me. Happened that it was a fridayt night so ask her to go drink and talk and she is okay. Fast forward, we started to talk dirty while drinking in the pub. Told her straight in her face that this places very easy to get ONS and she laughed. Guess what, she proposed to me that if I get any one of her recommended policy, she will go home with me. Counter proposed to her that I can intro a few of my friends to buy from her but ifsrt she got to treat me with 'something'. Went to a seclude spot and we did inside the car.
First, I must commend you on your good fortune ... of all the girls that end up in bed with me, none started off from an insurance/investment roadshow. Then again, maybe I've always been waving them away ... the moment they even try approaching me.

Second, I'm sure many here have volunteered their numbers to you ... to be passed on to this insurance agent, in an attempt to HELP you fulfill your part of the bargain to her. Right??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.