View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger84 View Post
3- Mitch- FL- Locanto
I knew this one was a risk but I couldn’t resists the photos which looked too good to be true and they were sadly. Anyway after nego the price down I booked her and turned up at her hotel which she had just arrived at and was very clean and tidy. She was pretty and thin but it was certainly not the lady from the pictures. Non the less I was happy enough to continue. She was very friendly, really good english and enthusiastic. She BBBJ and covered FJ. All pretty good but she has had a child so various sagging and stretch marks.
RTN- no as not lady from pics

4- Bei Bei- SLG https://sglonelyguy-11.com/beibei-massage/
Booked her up and turned up at the location. Took a while to get in to the place as she is obviously being careful. She ended up leaving a key card in a secret location to let myself in. Anyway after getting in she was very friendly and the lady from the photos. She is very petite and thin.
After shower she started massage which didn’t last long at all and then asked do I want FJ which I didn’t so I said no. She then started work on the little bro and did covered BJ and finished with HJ. Pretty good GFE and generally very friendly. Once done shower and out but it was quite a bit less than 1 hour.
RTN- no as quick service and no massage really.

5- Maya Wang- Prostrate Massage
I booked her up a while back mostly as I was curious about what this would be like. She is certainly skilled at what she does and the ending was like something I have never experienced before but would I return…. No.
Reasons- she is not attractive to me so had to close eyes and think of others to get to ending. Also despite the prostrate massage being an experience its not really my thing so wouldn’t do again.
Hi bro, what nationality is Mitch?