Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
KKJS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for VP Fion

Arranged with VP for a session with Fion after seeing her review. Felt inspired from whoever wrote that she provides service that resembles former goddess Queen from the same stable.

What greeted me was a petite size girl with huge boobs like that JAV actress Julia with beautiful face.

Her service was gentle and neat, not really in the same league as Queen I would say but more of former VP girl Yuki if any bros out there have tried before.

I would say she speaks fluent mandarin and that's also her preferred mode of communication.

Looks 10/10
Boobs 11/10 Much more than a handful and soft
Body 8/10 slim legs and hand slight cute fat around the tummy area but well proportioned
BJ 7/10
Catbath 10/10 this girl knows what she's doing with her tongue
FJ 10/10 season pro, know what she is doing and loved her moans when I pumped her missionary. Didn't try or explore other position as felt the girl was quite tired and lethargic although she did her best to sextify me.

Although I felt GFE could be better but no complains. Know from the girl she is quite tired from the intensity of booking by bros who are eager to try her since her arrival. However she does enjoy her first stint here in Singapore and hope bros visiting can treat her with tender care.

Once again Bro VP have never failed to keep me sextified. Looking forward to meet more of his new gems from A to Z hehe.