View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
U don't need to believe bro, just enjoy the game..
Just look @Citeh today, if they really wanna play, they're quite unstoppable.
Oh i have always enjoyed the game and the ride as well bro

As for City, all i can say is that it is strange and curious why they only "really wanna play" in domestics but when it comes to the ultimate biggest prize which is the CL they fold and bottle it time and time again when it really matters?!

What Pep said at the Newcastle pre-match presser summed it up for me. He claimed that City did not neccessarily hire him to win the CL

Biggest joke because Mancini and Pellegrini had already won the domestics before Pep. And it is so obvious Sheikh Mansour is dying for the CL just like Roman before at Chelsea.

By what Pep said above, it sadly and pathetically shows that he can get away with anything at City as he Pep has already won CLs before but City has won zero CLs even after spending over £1B during Pep's time thus far.

City is still a small club even after all its great domestic achievements thus far and Pep himself appears bigger than City

City are the English PSG, no HERITAGE

PS. Apparently at HT at the Bernabeau on Weds. night, Benzema was seen laughing together with Casemiro while RM were still behind against City. Illustrates the confidence in RM as they still felt their HERITAGE would help them cross the line