Thread: State of JB KTV
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: State of JB KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hka1an View Post
600 ringgit for the package but I didn't ask if liquor is included. 100/hr is for hostess u can pick either local or viet
100/hr is like last time rate I think ok la never increase. 4 hours also like 100 +++ fucking better than the KNNB CCB sg rate 100 butterfly and never come back 300 at least for booking. To f them is another discussion of ridiculous price and no singing and etc compulsory buy food now add 17% taxes. I wonder how our bros in sg can endure this kind of extortion.

600 should be included liquor if not is crazy no room booking is so expensive one. I think the meaning is 600 ringgits minimum spending on drinks to book a room la.

Very grateful that our neighbor KTV vendors are still human and understand that not all bros are well off and most are deeply affected by this covid. They never really bleed us dry while we are injured and even those SPAs that increase their rates also in understanding percentage. I would say bros lets all ditch those KNNB CCB sg massage parlors, KTVs or whatever small rooms play games no singing nonsense. Never to go again and let them be poor and have no business.

To those that never support us during times of need. We will also no support u all after we have recovered and ready to carry on our journey. However, I plead with bros again just let prices remain like this and don't because of SG stupid mentality or save a bit of money and go ver unnecessary inflate price again. Our bros in neighbour country still haven't recover at all from the prices I see in shopping malls. Their items are selling very cheap cause no business thou the food prices increase a bit but still not like SG.

Support those who support us and treat us as human and not cash cows.