View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of
Re: Just stay single

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Forget about children look after. My aunty 5 chidren. All go overseas. She alone now 80 years old with helper. Get helper better. Every 2 years can change
yes. nowsaday may not able to rely on children to look after us when we are old. children themselves will have their own family, their own children to take care of. so still we have to take care on our own and stay healthy whether u r single or married. if not healthy n hv a lot of medical problem, u hv alot of money or children u will also not able to "enjoy" all these.

another thing which i felt is if we have parent still living, if can try to take care of them urself. take care by their own children n take care by helper there is a difference. believe what our parent want may not be just giving them money, provide them accommodation, food. more important is show concern to them, talk to them. bring them go out esp if they are going to see doctor or medical checkup. have chance hold their hand when walk with them. the feeling of holding hand with their own children n holding the helper hand is different.

when we are young, they hold our hand scare we fell down. now they are old is our turn to hold them to give them some kind of "security" or "safety" feeling.

my mum is 88 years old, i am coming 55. when outside i hold her hand when we walk. initially she dun wan me hold her hand. she say paiseh. i told her i am ur son, son hold mum hand what is there to paiseh for. since then, she allow me to hold her hand when walk outside. at least i feel by holding her hand, can ensure a bit that they won't fell down easily.

Last edited by singleman; 10-04-2022 at 06:05 PM.