View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

**FR for Hebe from Sex Amazon**
07/04 PM Slot

Where do i start for this gorgeous Milf?All the FRs from other bros about her are very true to detail as i relished the chance to bonk her myself before she leaves.Managed to book a slot for her in the evening and i arrived at location greeted by her at the door wearing a sexy black lingerie dress.
She has such a seductive smile and quite a beauty for a Thai Milf.Had some small talk to break the ice and she initiated showering together.During shower i fondled with her perfectly shaped big jugs and I noticed she took extra care of cleansing my butthole.

Action started right after when i laid on bed with Hebe giving me a catbath as she teased and worked her way to my dick for a solid BBJ.Her technique of tongue twirling action while deepthroating makes for a good sensational feel and she could go on like forever.She gently lifted my legs and went straight for ass rimming action.She tongue fucked my ass like there’s no tomorrow,and she is indeed in her own league when it comes to AR.Hands down in my top 3 FL for best AR svc category.She made me fully erect and raring to go.Caps on and she rode me cowgirl for a few mins,then switched to missionary as i gave her multiple deep thrusts with her moaning with pleasure in the background and her fingers cupping my butt encouraging me to go deeper.Frenching with fierce tongue fighting and lip sucking ensued at the same moment and i kept bonking her furiously while i held her legs up high.Her pussy was already wet like crazy,we both probably hit climax and i unleashed my first shot therafter.Awesome.

Washed up and cuddled for a while and she gave me a light massage while chatting about her personal life back in Issan before she moved to Bangkok.After a few mins of rest,she stroked my dick and this time i asked her to lie down and i ravaged her pussy with non stop cunnilingus and fingering.She pulled my head closer and i could see her enjoying herself biting her lips as i looked upwards.She squirmed uncontrollably and let loose a lot of sweet pussy juice.I brought her up to stand against the wall facing me and we frenched like long lost lovers separated due to Covid season.She then knelt down giving me another BBJ with her eyes looking up at me.She got me capped and i bonked her doggy while i stood by the bedside.Cupped her mighty jugs,held her slim waist,pulled her hand backwards in arrest mode,pulled her hair gently while doggying,plus the view of her bouncy ass was a joy to watch while bonking her in doggy mode.Moments later i uncapped and asked her to face me instead.She continued her BBJ and i ejaculated my 2nd shot on her boobs this time.Thank you Hebe for the wonderful bonk session.

Fellow bros who want the ultimate Milf sexperience,i hereby recommend Hebe and her last day is on 11 Apr.Despite not able to selfishly get a slot for myself,bit good things must share right.Happy and safe bonking bros.