Thread: Moving on
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Moving on

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
boy ah... in life got 2 type of sex... 1. make love type... 2. sio gan type... u dun mix up the 2...

make love type is for wife or gf... must have connection if not not song... sio gan type is for fl or ml.. cannot have connection.. just poke in shoot and go...

why say cannot mix leh? if you no more connection with wife or gf when make love.. u jialat liao... if you have connection with fl or ml when sio gan.. u also jialat liao... want to come out and play this 2 type of sex is kan sibei important.. i see ur post zai zai u already mix up liao... better u take a break from all sex activity to reset then resume.. maciam like circuit breaker...
Tbh some fl really make me feel like making love. These are the ones who truly enjoy being fucked and blur the lines between type 1 and 2. Type 2 is just like fucking sex doll.