View Single Post
Old 14-03-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
FR for Peony from ThaiSmile.
This is my 2nd time with ThaiSmile. First time I saw the photos, I told myself I definitely had to try since she was my type.
The arrangement was fast and seamless.
Location/Room was a bit of a trek from the MRT and it was super sunny so was a bit sweaty when I reached, probably should have driven there. Room is furnished like a hotel room kind. Nice ambience.
When she opened the door to let me in and I saw her figure, I immediately knew I was going to enjoy myself. Looks exactly like the pics. Fair. Pretty. Petite. Washed myself up and she turned off the lights with the TV playing music videos in the background. Proceeded with my all time favourite painting. She has perky nips, very nice to suck. Ran my hands down her soft silky smooth skin. Her pussy is shaved and no smell. Superb for an eater like me. Wanted to eat her more but she pushed me back and gave me a blowjob before capping and FJ. Being able to hold her tiny waist and pumping her was something I never knew i needed. Her ass is also beautifully rounded, very nice to tap. Finished it off with an amazing and skillful HJ and went to showered together. Kept caressing her ass because it rly was so nice to touch and she would keep giving me this cute giggle every time i did it.
Might RTF but I saw Lily looking damn fine with another customer while walking to the room.
Thanks bro for amazing FR