View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Despite of tested positive, i feel nothing beside headache which i've been suffering headache frequently even before the Covid has discovered. I won't know that i got Covid without PCR. Even my self ART test which did one day before I went for PCR turned out as negative. Don't know why my PCR tested positive around 16 hours later. Basically Covid is nothing serious, you won't get sick at all, let alone seriously ill, without doing PCR test, you may not even know you have already infected. I suffer far more on Migraine than Covid. Just because 1 out of 100 who are infected may get seriously ill or die with Covid, the other 99% are suffering all these nonsense created by WHO, governments and kiaxi individuals. As I got 6 months to reschedule my flight to Cambodia without penalty, i may wait for another few months, hope that Cambodia government would abolish Covid test requirement like what UK government is doing now. It is a nightmare if tested positive upon arrival at Cambodia. If i reschedule to go within next 2 weeks, i've to pay for pre-depature test again. If i can't produce negative PCR test result and can't go again, no more free reschedule of flight.
Yes u just sum it up. This whole thing is a scam. Just because less than 1 % die and they trapped us more than 99%. Somemore among those 1% many all those jiao liao bee one who is waiting to die anyway. Don't come and tell me how heartless i am. This is natural selection you never know who is going to die after getting it. If they want to say we don't care just because the one dying is not us. Then can I also say who u don't care when all the businesses owners are suffering when by right they should be enjoying their wealth they worked so hard for all their life? You all low lifer will not understand the pain of having ur fruits robbed from u cause u never have anything at all. Why the rest of us bros have to tolerate ridiculous prices and cheonging and paying so much and worry so much for travelling? What about those whose career or progress got hindered cause they cannot find a proper job amid this pandemic and when it is over, they have no experiences at all and no advantages compare to those who just graduated. Who is responsible for their screwed up starting in career?

They are many things that are screwed up. This whole covid is screwing up 99% of everything but they still want to protect those less than 1% jiao liao bee. Anyway i also don't think they are protecting them, they just want to achieve their objectives using the excuse of covid.