Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gt7192 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm in this camp. I have zero respect for people who call authorities just because he kenna aeroplane and because his feelings got hurt. Oh boohoohoo, poor little boy. What a mofo child! Call mummy and daddy also. You're a whistle-blower,  a snitch, a rat. Geez.

If no actual crime (she steals, assaults, etc) was committed, I see absolutely no justifiable reason to report. Only a guy's insecure ego has been bruised and the fellow cannot tahan the rejection so run and call outside help! Oh grow some man!

We are all enjoying this vice trade. Yes a vice trade. So there are even more provisions to be given both for the girls and the customers. Yes some provisions will leave you sian or angry, but that's the nature of the beast. Man up, take it in the chin, feedback the bad attitude of the girl in forums like this, learn and move on with life!

PS. To Bro Blitzace, who had last minute cancellation.... take my word for it bro, there was no double booking and the reason was very valid. Peace.
wahhhh...i didnt know abt this. So this little boy is indirectly responsible for the poor standards that are available out there. no thanks to his bruised ego.