View Single Post
Old 29-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
She is the only one who allows me to insert on all 3 holes
You already mentioned she is pretty. Calm down and do a simple cost benefit analysis. The benefit of staying married is you can continue to have great sex with a gorgeous woman. The bad thing is you are not her only man. Long term wise, there is greater risk in getting STDs. If you are planning for kids, you have to do a dna test in future to ensure your kid is really yours.

Up to you to decide your next move. I know of a guy who has diabetes in his mid-40s and is unable to perform in bed. His wife has needs which are met outside discreetly. In front of each other, friends and family, they are a really loving couple. The lady won't leave the husband for her flings too because the husband is rich and caring.