Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

There are some toilets, normal or handicap which is located with a little engress from the main corridor...so once you turn in, can't tell whether you've entered left or right. I can think of Taka and Tangs but don't quote me...Gotta find and confirm yourself...

Anyway, your luck also a bit suay, so many CCTV to monitor in the control room and yet you kena spot... Probably the guys in the CCTV room already spotted you two earlier and perhaps thinking you guys are planning for a quickie...

So perhaps the trick is to pretend you two are total strangers when entering the mall...rendezvous in the toilet and come out happy...They cant do anything by then and you'd have your 15/20 minutes of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Handicap toilet is fun but they usually have camera pointing to the entrance. Once brought my fwb to the suntec handicap toilet. Within less than 5 minutes a security came knocking at our door asking us to get out.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.