View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

You will be lucky to even see her again, what more of your $$$....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
Hi Guys, long time lurker, seldom post. Need some advice:

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?

Any advice from bros who are more experienced ?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.