View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
Of course I didnt tell her my intention. Anyway the amount is about 40k. So stil can afford.
The PRC mentality may be different. If they don't need you, why should they still hang around you? You have to create a need for which they are dependent on you for. If you repay the entire $40K, why does she still need to hang around you? It's different if you are paying the instalments. She will hang around because she needs your help with the instalment. People change over time. By paying for the instalments, it gives you more time to get to know her better too.

Most PRC ladies think Singaporean guys are innocent (a better word for stupid with money). Please don't forget to think about yourself even when you are willing to go out of the way to help her. So what if she disappears after taking your $40K.. maybe you think $40K isn't much. But what will really hurt you is the betrayal of trust. So please stop to think of protecting yourself in some way before you act.