Thread: Bros who cheat
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by firerock1
How you do it without getting caught? Haha just curious.
IMHO, it’s not about planning your best on HOW NOT TO GET CAUGHT … just look at the case reported in yesterday’s papers: this DOM squeezed in between a guy & a group of teenaged girls wearing short skirts on the escalators - turned out this guy is a off-duty policeman 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻, so the DOM sneaking the upskirt shots was caught red-handed

In contrast, if every risk taken is preceded by a WHAT IF approach: ie, you think through thoroughly, covering all possibilities & then go equipped with legit “reasons” why you’re at certain places & doing certain things

Dun get confused with what the majority are doing or advocating here, which is thinking through thoroughly & come up with legit “too much to lose” reasons
But nothing wrong with this bunch too, coz till this day, it’s still only the minority doing extreme stuff like sky-diving & bungee-jumping etc while the majority call them stupid

I bring this up because many will say “兔子不吃窝边草”
But what if “我是狮子,而不是兔子”? … yes, to me & for me, “最危险的地方,往往就是最安全的地方” - so many times, I’ve gotten away with it by a kurt reply: you actually think I’m so stupid or so desperate to do such risky manoeuvre (eat & shit at the same place) meh?

Anyways, just a final disclaimer: if your better half tracked you to the hotel room door & you’re not alone in the room, then all the planning I mentioned also cannot help you lah 😅😅😅

Last edited by KingEros; 14-10-2021 at 03:52 PM.