View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Well, technically speaking, ART result is only as good as at the time it was taken... the moment the ML has a next customer or she's in a crowded place, she could potentially be exposed again...

She could be at day 1 or 2 of exposure that ART may not pick up also...

And ART test "may not pick up people in very early stages of infection."

Source: https://www.gleneagles.com.sg/health...covid-19-tests

And MTF says: "The task force said the Delta variant has an incubation period of four days or less on average, compared with the average six to eight days for the original strain."

Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ter-incubation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Returned to massage again as long hours of WFH sitting causes stiff back and neck pain, needed some magic to relief the stress. Booked my session, appeared at the shop and greeted by her smiley eyes (masked on) in her oversized T-shirt giving off the sweet-looking GND vibe. Showered, changed into disposable underwear and onto the bed to start off the session. Good constant solid massage throughout the session as she used her smooth hands to relief the stress from my body. Chatted with her briefly and she told me that they do ART tests regularly which is another plus point. One of the better massages that I have had in a while, so will definitely RTM again.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.