View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unexpected happenings

Some brothers ask me to share contact. Yeah I am still thinking la.

I was plotting for my next visit but need to get away. With trace together app, I also do not want my wife to check.

And interestingly, a good friend of mine asked me for coffee. We are very close friends but never together since poly days. She then relocated to Australia and then came back and wanted to catch up after her quarantine order. I admit I had designs of her, she is small size, petite, very slim, but her face is pretty, sharp features with foxy eyes. We still kept in touch but never seen each other for 7 years. I realized that she is having issues with her husband and decides to take a break and fly back to Singapore to recharge. So we set a place and time, I am early and halfway she text me, can we change to this place? I googled this coffee place, wah, this is opposite the bakery shop. Maybe can go massage after that liao.

So we had coffee..she was wearing white spaghetti and jeans. She does not have big boobs but anyway most petite girls do not have, but i am not a boobs person, but that is just me. I prefer girls who are warm and friendly. We samsters call it GFE? Hahaha. Thing is I always fantasize her already, and felt I wanted to release. Hopefully the spa itself got chance or at least some teasing.

Was looking forward to the spa session but I did not book in advance. So coffee session was okay. just normal catching up. I wechat her and said I am nearby. Asked her if I could drop by..and she said she was free.

SHIOK!!!

Then she wechat me this: 哥哥啊, 你到了我需要讲解有哪个按摩配套。其实全部都一样,你拿最便宜就行了。$60 的足够了。不用破费拿那些 70,80,98的。但老板在,我没办法,需要和你说。希望你体谅啊。

Me: 好的。我了解

She: 你放心,我会好好按的。

Me: 行了,你说很多次了。像老太婆。哈哈

She: 嘻嘻。谢谢你哥哥!

I went to the spa, scan my device, she show me the menu and I opted for 1 hour. Although she has mask, she was smiling. Confirm very friendly type.