View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Singtel OMG! CO of GL Commando unit. Pulled down my pants when the door was closed and gave me BBBJ before giving me an extended AR. And I pang sai'ed before the session and didn't wipe properly becz left only one sheet of pang sai zua....
OMFG! That was gross! PRC Apple @ 1856 could match them but still need to shower before the action. Apple’s Nuru massage + stimulation were out of this world. She inserted my raw dick into her pussy without me prompting … she would allow me to do a AJ without qualm too. 😱😄🤣 Awesome WL!

My Personal FR Thread: