View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sec Four and JC adventures (based on true personal experiences)

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was overseas for work, and now that I am on SHN, I finally have time to continue the recount of what transpired between me and Ki.

June 2013, Ki contacted me via Facebook Messenger, and asked me for my mobile number. As it turned out, the tuition centre had failed to find a replacement tutor in good time, and her mother wanted to find a private tutor for Ki. Her mother had tried up to three female grad tutors, all of whom were rejected by Ki on the first try - and Ki proposed the idea of engaging my services. After bargaining a rate of 65 an hour, plus an additional hundred for travelling expenses, I began teaching Ki at her place.

I take an intermission now to talk about Ki, to allow your imaginations to think of the overall visual presentation. Ki was 170cm tall, and had slender arms and legs due to her track and field CCA. She had a good mix of Asian and Caucasian features, and freckles dotted her nose bridge and cheeks. In terms of body, she was always swaddled in her IJ PE T-Shirt and her super short running tights that hugged her buttocks and peeked at a super tight cameltoe. She was attached to a butch one year her junior, though J had always joked that Ki had an ongoing 'lady boner' for me.

From June 2013 to Sep 2013, we had intensive lessons together, as I was adamant to prove my mark as a good tutor, and I wanted to bring her grades up to JC level. Concurrently, Ki's texting with me had turned on a somewhat 'mature' trajectory, as what started as a dedicated consultation channel would become a chit-chat session where she would talk about her day/ her relationship troubles. The conversations evolved to a point where I recall she sent me a picture of a mirror selfie of her in a white lace corset and a white lace thong, and asked me if I thought it looked good on her. She would tell me she thought her thighs looked fat, etc. Physical-wise, Ki was quite suggestive - we started lessons sitting at opposite ends of her dinner table, but by Sep, she had requested that I sit beside her, saying that she liked the way I smelt/ the warmth I emitted.

Sitting beside her was dangerous. She would hike up the sleeves of her IJ PE-T, and in the large open arm holes that were exposed as she was writing, I could see her full breasts - she did not wear a bra during lessons at times - and I was seated so close that I could see the enlarged pores/ bumps that surrounded her areolas. Hiding a boner was the most difficult - and I would sometimes get distracted trying to think of what to teach in order to dispell the boner. There was one time I had to excuse myself to the toilet to tuck my penis upwards into my belt in order to prevent my erection from showing. Things were not made easier when she would send me off at her door, her nipples (her house was always kept at 18 degrees with full aircon running) peeking through her PE T-shirt, and her cameltoe-ing the hell out of her running bottoms.

Fast forward to Oct 2013, monsoon season. As per our arrangement for the past four months, I met Ki at Orchard MRT, where we walked together to her place (she said she liked talking to me and making me pay for her starbucks along the way). As we exited the back of Paragon, it began to rain, and I offered her my umbrella as I had a change of clothes in my satchel. Quite surprisingly, Ki wrapped her left arm around my right elbow and clung to me, insisting that we share an umbrella together. As we fought the winds and the rain, I could feel Ki's left breast bump against my right elbow with surprising softness - she was not wearing a bra, and I could feel her nipple caressing my upper arm as she clung in closer to avoid the rain. The tiny umbrella we shared was useless against the whipping rain, and we were both soaked as we crossed the threshold to her condo.

Quite inexplicably, as we stood across each other in the lift - we were aware how naked we looked to each other - her in her soaked faded white PE T-shirt leaving nothing to imagination, and me in my white button down. The Southern Head was fighting a battle with the Northern head, and I retrieved a towel from my bag (for gym after) with the intention to wrap it around her while in the lift up to the eighth level. But as I approached, Ki leaned in with a kiss on my lips, and the fight was lost - the Southern head took charge. I reciprocated and it was full tongue on tongue action, arms travelling around each other with the towel around us.