View Single Post
Old 29-07-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What’s the wildest thing you have done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
Her nipples were hard and erect. My dick rock hard and throbbing. Her pussy dripping and the chick moaning softly and inviting me to enter her! We swiftly moved towards the bar table. She turned around. Spread her legs and licked her pussy. And winked at me.

Then she looked at the throbbing soldier, bit her lips and suggested me to enter her pussy from behind as she took the support of the bar table. The table was just of perfect height and strength to give her the kind of support needed for the session we were about to have!

I stood behind her as I got into the perfect position. I held her by the waist for the support as my dick hovered around her pussy. She played along and started making crazy noise which was exciting me to the core. I continue to tease her by licking her back and biting her shoulder blades.

Her moans grew louder and she couldn’t take any more. With a jerk, she gripped my dick and put it inside her very wet pussy. It entered inside as a hot knife would cut across the butter. Smooth and deep! She pushed herself in the backward direction and making me enter deeper.

Then she further spread her legs and moved away from the bar table to get into a position which was more like standing doggy! The legs spread wide. Hands at an arms-length from the bar table and firmly gripping it. I held her with the support of her love handles and started moving back and forth gently.

In a few moments, I was pounding her pussy from behind and spanking her ass hard. With every stroke, her moans got louder and she started swearing, “Fuck me you horny dick. Make me your whore. Tear my pussy apart!” This drove me crazy. I started fucking her with all my might.
I continued to slap her ass cheeks. Her moans grew louder and my thrusts harder. I was about to explode but wanted to continue fucking my horny bitch. I slowed down and pushed her towards the bar table. She was now standing almost erect and I was still inside her holding her with her boobs.

My both hands started pinching her nipples as I gyrated my ass ensuring the dick circles inside the dripping pussy. She got hornier as I moved my body and kneaded her boobs. While she was expecting the least, I thrust my dick deeper inside her pussy and pounding it like a mad horse.

She got into the rhythm as I continue to move back and forth inside her. Her moans got louder and her words filthier.

My thrust got harder and faster and she was completely in sync with me in moving her body. I tightly gripped her boobs as fucked at an amazingly crazy pace. Even though the air conditioner was on, we were both sweating profusely. I couldn’t control my movements any longer.

I was moving back and forth at a lightning pace and I knew it was about time to come. She could also sense the pressure of my dick building up. She moved out with a jerk. Turn around and took the condom out mercilessly. She bent down on her knees and took the dick in her mouth.

I unloaded my lava inside her mouth as she played with my balls to suck me dry. I lied down on the floor. She bent down and continued to lick my dick till every drop of semen was devoured. She then lay down next to me holding my semi-erect dick in her hands as I pressed her boobs with my face!