View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

After freshen up, she was still naked inside the blanket, so I am like a soldier crawling inside the tunnel, going front of bed toward her tunnel….
Licking her sides of thighs, with my fingers drilling the hole….
She was already fidgeting and when my tongue touches her slit she was already moaning!
Using my finger to digging inside and tongue on the clitoris while the other hand squeezing her neh neh twitching her nipples I know this will bring her high very fast.

Just 5 mins she came. I was telling myself I am good or she is just too easily high? Anyway her cumming was just a beginning, she turn me over and sat on my stomach and started licking my nips and slowly going down.
She is a fast learner I must say. Licking my balls n Dick quickly n slowly in combos and doing deep and swallow throat made me almost cumming out too!
I told her since we did 2 holes I want to complete my hat-trick, or Turkey, whatever you call it, to complete all 3 holes!
She was surprised to hear it and told me she’s not ready and worried it will be painful. Told her will use the lotion on the bedside and if she is in pain we shall stop.

So with my finger still rubbing her clits, and her on all 4 with her Long legs, I slowly rub her asshole with the lotion with my dick. From 1cm to 2 and 3 n finally it’s all in. She shouted quite loudly when I went in, but after a while it’s loud moaning…with front and back assaulting, suddenly there was a burst of juices from her meimei! Squirted! Wow!
Seeing this and the sensation on her tight ass plus feeling victorious on conquering her first time at her back was way too much for my visual, mental, physical pleasure and I cum really hard, all inside her ass hole!
It was my first time too to do an ass so it was really explosive.

I cum n cum while she squirted n moan until both of us collapsed onto the bed.
It was something I will remember for the rest of my life!