View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
I guess end of the day, the last person you want to give feedbacks or suggestions to are the MLs. They may smile at you, but at the back of their head they're think who are you to 左右 them.

Got both ML/FLs tell me before got cust tell them how they should do this and do that. Then they said something along the lines like "我来这里之前都会这些东西了,他们还老是讲 不知道烦人的吗?" (Legit true story i hear liao also dk how to react )

End of the day just go for our sess, enjoy and leave. Any opinions or suggestions of ours given, they would have already thought of it. And you'd be surprise how experienced and well-versed they are in this industry
Yup very much agreed. Many look like Xiao Mei Mei but actually immerse in this flowery world longer than most of us. It is wise never to judge a book by its cover if you want to play long.

But the real smart ones will still hear you out lah, no harm and probably can pick up some info. And who they offer their pussy to, it is often not up to you to tell them.

The statement "我很少做的,大概这里只有你而已" is one that I just shrug it off so many times.