View Single Post
Old 28-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2472 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
FR for Mei Mei (OMM)

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mei-mei-massage/

Environment: Quiet small studio, although in a cul de sac, I felt quite exposed that day due to the legion of workers on the access road.

Place: Clean, tidy.

Looks: Early 30s. Late 20's. Girl next door look, no make-up that day. Not quite my cup of tea. Pleasant though.

Body: Slim. Good height. Flat tummy. Nice rack, about D? but not the firmest. Looks great when her brasserie was holding it up.

Massage: Strong crackling massage, so painful till I can't converse... yet shiok in a perverse way... fell asleep halfway.

HDLY: had better, she applied oil and began to rub your crotch. Simultaneously playing with your butt hole.

BBBJ: Did the 360 thing. Good, but again I had better

Fake FJ: ... can't describe this, but that's how I came in the end.

Post Cum:.... goodness... bro's with faint heart... may not take it... again... shiok to the point of pain again.... try it for yourself.

Overall a nice and fantastic massage experience with her. However, for some reason, did not click.

Will not RTM.
Accurate MR as i tried her a few weeks ago. Her looks is those grows on u GND type and she can be cold and blunt at times during the chat. Those who can't take hard massage better tell her to skip it if not u will have backache.

I suspect her boobs are enhanced as i can feel something like the silicone and she pushed my hands away when i was fondling them during fake fj. Too bad her bbbj lacks tongue movements to make me feel shiok as i had better sensual experience from other MLs who will catbath my dick, body and ears. Not gonna RTM as well as she will repeat SOP services.