View Single Post
Old 23-05-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanandlerBong View Post
Just visited A**y from 3*9, don't know whether it's the attire that make her silky skin stand out but I couldn't stop staring at her skin. Compared to all the other shops in this area, she probably looks one of the youngest to me. Took the $68/h massage but upgraded to 1.5h since her massage had good strength. Told her I used to visit X***L** at the shop nearby and she said ok I match the price of her special definitely will be returning back there once vit M replenishes. When I left there was one bro who came up and asked how much the massage was and whether it was good Location is clean as well with attached shower facilities in the room.
wow bro, you managed to drop her price but the total expenditure quite high.