View Single Post
Old 22-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/panda-massage/

Just managed to book this Wonderful ML. Enjoyed my Session to the fullest. Like suddenly during the phase 2 I have become a more happier man ever.

Looks 9/10 .. Super Cheerful kind. The smile ji tao melts your heart. Like university those pretty babe that you always want to ask their number. Genuine SYT look.
Body 9/10 .. Super fair smooth skin. And good figure. No horse run.
Character 9/10 .. Very Sincere and polite type. Like to talk everything under the sun. Just like your girlfriend lying beside and talk story. Soft spoken and chatty.
Location 9/10 .. Famous for ML. Near to Orchard. Nice and cosy apartment. Parking or entering the unit by remote control.
Hygenie - 10/10 .. I like it when ML spend effort to change a new sheet of bedsheet:. And she’s person which like to be clean.
Massage 6-7/10 .. still picking up I guess? Don’t expect much. But she will use her strength and help you to press.
Sensual 8/10 .. as usual. Very normal SOP. Lying beside you.. Licking your nipples and do aero plane. Can touch the boobs which is soft and natural..
Steadyness 10/10 .. she have a leave no men behind attitude.. she have a sister who ask me to support.. mi 6.. I will go when the money comeby.

RTM 100% will come when vitamin M come by.

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 22-05-2021 at 07:36 PM.