View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

stay clear this period no point taking such a risk

also good to starve the MLs abit so when customers start returning can up their service abit. treat them too well end up many treat bros as carrots

as for the ML that says they only take 2 (put some chiongster at ease)

but are u there to keep track? everyone who went think they are the 2 and quite safe

actually dont need 2. just need 1 clown who tio

the ML may not be positive

but clown informed he visited her. she tio quarantined and due to nature of work, every other clowns who visited her are in their database.

all tio notify to watch out for symptoms?

worse if the ML came positive, 1 van go around collect fellow chiongster to go testing and hotel quarantine

can share live reviews inside.

definitely not worth. starve them abit and keep your wallet fatter for now, chance will come to go unleash