View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Went a newly opened spa in the west recently after getting the ML contact on facebook. It was a tuina style setup with little privacy so I was thinking of just getting a good massage. But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz

Firstly, you can always put back your underwear if there is no disposable shorts.
Secondly, you can always stop her from stroking even if it was already oiled.
Believe she is attractive enough for you to do hugging etc..
She is just offering you additional services.
So, just tell yourself money well spent....nothing dirty