View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Went a newly opened spa in the west recently after getting the ML contact on facebook. It was a tuina style setup with little privacy so I was thinking of just getting a good massage. But the ML trick me by first not providing any disposable shorts, telling me it's ok to just be naked, then giving a good tuina rub of bum and hip joint until when turned over, immediately started oiling and stroking my rod till I cannot say no to her additional top-up. She sweeten the deal by lifting her shirt and allowing me to zhut her A-cups while hugging tight. It's a dirty trick, beware ...I spent additional $50 that I did not plan to, not to mention wasted sperm... haizzz
Wat a waste of $50 yeah