View Single Post
Old 23-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpoo View Post
MR on Zi Xin

Location: condo. No parking within. Have to park opposite road where all the restaurants are.

She gave clear instructions and can see she very careful.

She's petite and slim, with canine teeth which makes her look like Japanese with her very fair skin.

Very chatty but I feel she abit buay paiseh. I asked if she eat alr, she said no, should have asked me to buy food for her. Then still ask me if I got anything on after the session because want me to drive her to supermarket buy stuff.
Maybe her location really inconvenient.

She was a ML back in China so can see her moves all step by step one.
Started off with massage and chit chatting, then finger teasing, cat bath back and then AR. Then cat bath front then BBBJ until CIM.

All these while she very focus on hygiene, keep wiping away her saliva on my body. I would say her hygiene is top notch. After the deed she went to brush teeth and mouth wash.

She had her panties on thru out and allow me to touch her top.

I think if she work on her conversation skill and more touchy feely to us, think many bro will be charmed.

Oh ya, her apartment smell of cigarettes, no sure is her or her housemate (who do FJ according to her). I don't smell any cigarette on her though.

If ML ask you to drive her to supermarket, it's means she's comfortable enough with you. If you had agreed, you'll probably get extras during subsequent meetings.