View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
Today went to health check up and need to take x ray.
The x ray area has to wait and there are a couple of people in front of me so i stand at one side since now have to keep safe distancing.
then suddenly a mid twenties lady who already changed into the gown for x ray and waiting for her turn came over my side to take magazine. When she walking over i can already tell she took off bra already as she walk with her arms fold across her chest.
Then when she was choosing her magazine, the gown open up and omg her rasin damn big. No wonder she need to cover her chest when walking over.
Don’t know if her rasin was erected becos of coldness or she just has big rasin.
It’s like from 麻豆 if you know who she is.
夏晴子 Is damn hot bro. Pretty face, nice tits and nipple and can squirt. Haha. She is one of the best star in China. See her bbbj and the way she use her mouth to wear condom for others, sibei power