Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bkk80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner342 View Post
Hello guys, how’s cheonging these days? So I decided to do some exercise with viet stock from tyl but sadly they don’t have stock rn due to border restriction, let’s hope for its reopening. So I went to my usual port, kg.air most of the ladies probably recognized me alr, and some of them are surprisingly nice 👍. I choose this prc called sen sen, straight away bbbj me from the start, a bit surprised cos only pay for usual rate RM100 maybe cos she know me alr or she’s really horny hahaha. Went along with her pace, fj like there’s no tmrw, took me a long time but she doesn’t rush, probably bcs I took some enhancer just to prolong my time in bed u know cos want to try this and that haha. After finished, cleanup but my didi is still hard so I asked her for second round but this time I want just bbbj cos I’ve been craving for it 🤗 She said can but only within certain time so I gave her RM50 for 15 min, and the rest is just sweet memory for tonight. Will definitely choose her again, btw she said her name is sen sen, she had tattoo on her neck n belly.
Port: kg.air (read previous post)
Name: Sen sen
Face: Milf
Body: 6/10
Boob: C, saggy but just fine
BBBJ: Syiok, geli2👌
FJ: 8/10 Doesn’t rush
GFE: Yes sir
Wir: Yes sir

Place name?