Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
onionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonionkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Looks: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
Body: rated accordingly to the resemblence to the photos
GFE: Personal experience (YMMV)
BBBJ: Personal experience (YMMV)
FJ: Personal experience (YMMV)

Sammi

Looks: [9/10] Among my visits to VP, she is definitely the prettiest. (But we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder) The reason why this isnt a 10, it's because she is prettier in real life!
Body: [9/10] Flawless and fair skin
GFE: [7/10] She's abit shy but tries her best. However communication is lacking so hard to establish any connection.
BBBJ: [7.5/10]
FJ: [8/10] She is super hot so it's impossible not to enjoy however during FJ, we had to swap alot of position cause some position was hurting her.

Yuan

Looks: [10/10] WYSIWYG. If VP bro say she looks like actress, you dont have to take it with a pinch of salt. gorgeous AF.
Body: [8.5/10] Felt like there were more tatoo than shown on the pictures but do note that, i am scoring it based on the resemblence to the photos. by no means i am discrediting her body.
GFE: [8/10] Communication is also lacking like Sammi but she is slightly better. However with her pretty eyes looking at you, it's like your gf pleading.
BBBJ: [7.5/10] Similar to Sammi
FJ: [8/10] Had to finish with HJ but she tried her best to pleasure me till the end

Trista

Looks: [9.5/10] WYSIWYG.
Body: [9/10] Running out of vocab and terms. Better than 85% of the Singaporeans
GFE: [9.5/10] She isnt shy and shares alot about herself. Can easily speak to her about your own life and enjoy the session cuddling with her
BBBJ: [8/10] Maybe Yuan, Trista & Sammi all learned the same kind of BBBJ, it all feels similar. Felt like there was a procedure to it when they does it.
FJ: [8.5/10] She has the best stamina among all the girls I visited in VP. Got to try it to understand what i mean.

Foyce

Looks: [7.5/10] More makeup and pimples but by no mean she isnt chio. Definitely way better than average
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [9/10] Fluent chinese. Easy to communicate and she acts like your gf. You would want to care for her.
BBBJ: [8.5/10]
FJ: [9/10] Definitely enjoys sex and calls for deeper/faster thrust. Gets your adrenaline pumping.

Nami

Looks: [8.5/10] Prettier in real life
Body: [8.5/10]
GFE: [9.5/10] FULL PACKAGE SERVICE. from the moment you walk into the room till you leave, it never stops.
BBBJ: [9/10] Damn shiok what to say
FJ: [9/10] It is similar to the FRs posted for Nami by other bros. nothing much to nitpick

Unfortunately many of the girls I am giving FR for has left VP stables but those bros who are interested can use these information as a reference. As the sex experience might differs vastly for different people, the looks/bodies of the girls wont change so I tried to score them as accurately as possible.
This post is also to validate the quality of girls that are under VP bro ORZ