Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Nami yesterday. Here's my FR. -YMMV-

Name: Nami

Face: 6.5/10 (looks about 75% like the pictures posted. Looks like the kind that will readily pounce on you)

Shower: First enter, she gave me a kiss, then hold my hand walk me into the room, strip my clothes and shower me. Very gentle and some teasing while in the shower. Very sensual

Frenching/Kissing: 8.5/10 very aggressive frenching, and lots of it. Yes, it was good.

Body: 8/10 (Curves in the right places, heart shaped butt, very nice view when she's bending over)

Boobs: 8/10 (C cups, soft to touch and definitely a nice handful to grab and play and suckle on)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Definitely not a shy one, wet and sloppy, she can take it in deep and she really knows how to please a man. I gave her a nice painting as well, she got wet really easily, much juice)

FJ: 9/10 (Shaved with a little landing strip, very wet but also very tight till i got squeezed out twice, creamy as well. And... her moans and dirty talk... really turn on as many bros here have mentioned. Her frenching and licking also very steamy. I was probably too tired that day, my 2ic cant stay rock hard with the condom, so a bit difficult to insert. In the end she BBBJ me to finish)

GFE: 9.5/10 (Sweet talks, Cuddling, lots of frenching... Nami is really a gem. GFE is top notch. For that moment you will feel as if she's your gf and make you feel like you are in your 20s again!)

Overall: 8.5/10. (side note, i don't give 9s and up very easily, maybe my standard a bit high. But for me, anything above a 6 is considered an OK bonk, while anything above 7 is a good bonk. anything above 8 i'd consider a great bonk, while 9+ are reserved for bonks that make me want to return again the next day, and the day after... etc. Nami comes really close to RTF daily)

RTF: 100%. But not before trying out the bountiful choices of VP

My after thoughts on Nami:

Despite her not being the prettiest, her GFE more than makes up for it. She's hardworking and really enjoys pleasing you. Not a time watcher, we nearly exceeded our time limit (sry VP bro). Those who are her regulars will likely book 2 slots... Because being with Nami is about the whole package. Please take care of her bros, but at the same time, those who easily get KC kind better be careful... he he