View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Actually, I am presently in a “relationship” with an ML. Have known her for 2 years already.

We both know where the line is - she knows I am married so no going out on dates and all that. She also does not demand for gifts and treats. The only demand she has is that I visit her regularly.

We usually go all the way and I make sure she climaxes each time we do it. Of course I climax too!

She tells me she only does it with me. For the rest of her customers, she only willing to do HJ. Do I believe her? Well, with a pinch of salt. As long as I am happy and she is happy, I will just accept it.

But I always remind myself - the moment she starts asking for more, or becomes demanding, I must be prepared to leave. So far, that has not happened. Let’s see how long this will last.