View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I tried a few attempts to book LN with 1 day advance notice, and my record in DB is definitely decent .... no luck yet but expected given her way of taking bookings. Will press on.... in the mean time I enjoy Aini first (at least I have no problems securing regular slots, just need to book in advance).
LN is one of those that you really gotta catch the opportune time and hope she replies lol
She’s just jam packed. And esp since she doesn’t take more than 1 cya advanced booking I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Wish her jiemei Song Song can return. She's still teasing/updating her wc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
a matter of time I feel
Yah man. Dammit that slender body in that tight black body hugging whatever that shit is.

She’s one of those vanilla (with toppings) that packed a punch for me lol
But seems like similar to LL...they prob need to find $ to foot the agent fees. Apparently it’s really high. At least that’s the story. Not sure how true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Does anyone feels Xiao Xiao looks abit like a younger Huang Biren?
Now that you mentioned it...yah. A taller slimmer slender sharp face boobless huang biren. I find that this time round when she return her skin quality like a bit poorer than normal.