Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Talk only la. I had her once for $100. Seasoned chiongsters know these ladies will talk up themselves. Maybe got blur ang moh pay that much or people who are so rich 1k for 15min is nothing, im pretty sure got this kind of people. Singaporeans all very stingy one, they need to know how to sell. Honestly if i'm a char bo selling my body i wouldn't sell for less than 300 to fuck ugly dudes (assuming i look good, ha!).

If you can't afford just walk away. There are pussy everywhere. Maybe Mary's big boobs quite rare but just wait for GL to reopen lor, or after covid go thailand and play.

Honestly i feel OT is the worst place to play if you're the kind of guy who lasts long. No shower except for that one stall. Got a few ML here who are good but generally those atas spa is more worth luxurious, i had a 15min long bbbj at Ha Kang spa the other day. Went there two times i last damn long the MLs never complain at all. I always feel a bit gross after fucking at OT (except for the short big fake boob prc with the shower) compared to parklane or spas or GL. Girls here also very experienced at selling to stingy sinkies, they become stingy themselves.

Only good thing about OT is it's so accessible, PL sometimes got too little shops open because of the complaints.
Just shows you the value we were getting in GL, added bonus government health checks on the WLs and no worry over AV raids.

Like this post, Upz