View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9454 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
see your luck lol ts, if you meet a good one good for you. If can't meet and you forcefully want to meet a girl you might end up with attitude girl whom if you marry will give you hell for the rest of life.

Hell can mean the girl keep nagging, sometimes she will tease you and say it under the facade of joking but she knows it is like bullying which you know don't feel good, withhold sex, always give attitude, criticise you, say why you so useless. This kind of girl can make people mental.

Admit it, finding a girl is easy for some guys but not for all guys. This one all guys know but some guys don't want to admit. Some guys maybe born to be more pleasing looking in eye of the girl, some guy born to be good at talking, some have brain good at making money, the rest are don't have look, don't like to talk much, average with making money.

In spite of all these, the attitude you should have is don't blame anyone or anything, once you are able to achieve that life will feel much broader, relaxing and breathable. Maintain a center of focus in yourself, don't blame and negative energy be gone.

If you feel you tried so hard liao but still cant meet girl then quiet your mind, be at peace with yourself.

Sometimes you will still feel like blaming but you must notice it immediately and hold yourself back, then just throw the thoughts away. Because it seems the negative thoughts can reach the girl even when she far away.

Sometimes you don't need a lot of money to meet another girl but most of the time that isnt so easy. Easy for some guys only.

You see mediacorp handsome guy elvin, desmond and romeo all old already but still single. look up to them.
i agree with this..

i make peace with myself a few years back. Preparing to die alone. just ride off in the sunset.

but somehow the feeling of finding someone resurface back this year...