View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Bro it’s not clean. I am surprised some of the bros had tried and they were not offered.
When I was there, there was a lady customer having her massage at the first bed nearest to the door. She has long hair so I know it is a lady. All three beds were taken up. She is chatting with the other MLs during my massage. I don't think there will be any HJ in such a scenario. Some say have, some say clean. The regulars who don't get will feel cheated. Those who make a special trip there and don't get will feel cheated too. So if it is not a regular feature, no point writing about it.

As for her character etc... I am there to massage and will just comment on the massage. Most PRC ladies have colourful histories. No point making a judgement on her character when I am just there for a massage. I am not an angel too so who am I to judge. Wait some die-hard fans get irritated by the honest truth and choose to start an online fight here. What's the point? We are all there for a massage only. Just know she is not simple and don't get KC. She is also trying to earn as much as she can. Give her another 5 years and I think age will catch up on her already vanishing looks. Then we will be talking about her in the lost and found thread.