View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: In my mid 30s, no gf, no friends, stuck in hdb with mum

Just my two cents. It is not a problem. You haven't seen the number of guys in family court. Their neck being held up by the family court judge. After that, you sure will look forward to going home and being with your mean mum.

btw, your mean mum won't take 50% of your net assets (i mean gross assets), but a mean wife will certainly take 50% of your current and future assets.

Just because you feel restless doesn't mean you are in shit. Many people out here yearn to be with a mean mum, than a mean wife. A mean wife cannot be ejected without going through an expensive divorce. What more harm can your mum do? Drop rat poison in your lunch?

Take a day off and sit outside family court and observe the glee on the faces of the.... family lawyers and their wallets flushed with fees from their innocent and not so innocent (male) clients.

PS: You are what you define yourself to be. If you want to continue to lament over your life today, it will not change. Change starts today by changing the way you think.

PS PS: I got no idea why i wrote what I wrote, but i do hope this benefit some of the folks here. Your state of mind compounds what you are today. Its the inner self. If you are willing to pull yourself together, you wouldn't need any forums to whine. You will pull yourself together without any SOS.

PS PS PS: I'm not replying to any more forum posts. Been there done that. Have fun. I'm back to my life. Seen enough to know enough. Einstein said that insanity lies in repeating the same while hoping for different outcomes. Choice is within one's hands.