View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Back to Office and Back to Work

I followed him to the toilet and waited outside. I cant really hear whats inside but i waited for 15 mins and Jack is still not out. I was intending to leave then i heard the toilet flush, i waited again and finally Jack came out of the toilet with my outfit.

I didnt know whether to catch him red handed but in the end, i didnt.

I left the office, leaving my gym bag behind and went back home.

I kept thinking about what Jack did to my outfit, is he jerking off with my outfit? Didnt really sleep while as my mind were thinking what did Jack done to my outfit.

It was sunday morning, i wore a low cut outfit again and with a tight jeans going to office for work again.

When i reach office at around 10am, i saw Jack already in office.

Me: hey Morning Jack

Jack: Hi boss

Me: so early?

Jack: yea, have to clear work.

Then suddenly, My boss Johnson came as well.

Johnson: hey hardworking peeps, working on a sunday?

Me: hey Johnson! Yea we are clearing stuff for the coming week schedule.

Jack nodded

Johnson: great! Want to go for a drink later?

Me: yea sure

Jack nodded as well

Johnson: great!

After working for few hours, it was 2.30pm. We were called up by Johnson to go for lunch and drink.

Off we go for a drink

We ate our lunch and we went for a drink nearby our office area. We chat and drink and i got drunk as i drink too much.

Johnson: seems like our manager here is drunk, think should be enough, shall we head back?

Jack: yea sure.

Couldnt hear properly, i was carried by either Jack or Johnson and was brought to a car and left the place