View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Just sharing my thoughts, no bias.

I agree her sensual is pretty good comparing with current crop but for me that’s about it.

Unfortunately she did double book and kept showing me the SMSes that the next bro is waiting downstairs. I got the feel I needed to f off. Yes she was apologetic and offered to make up next time but I don’t really think any WL will actually do that. Maybe it is just my skeptical thinking but I would say most if not all adopt SAF (serve and f off) unless they are playing the long game... so all things considered unlikely to RTM since some others also kenna. I am not pissed, just accepted she provided the said services at a shorter timeframe.

Just to also confirm the nuru inflatable is there in the living room. She never offered and I didn’t asked so no fault of hers.
No worries bro. She reminded me of Natalie's great sensual, although I must say Natalie while an aeroplane queen, she performs when you enter that door. For now, I can't find another great sensual fix, so keeps going back to CoCo.

For massage, Aimee and 7P is still my fix. Aimee with her no nonsense character, I really dig. 7P's whole package of showering, soothing music and massage is also a draw for me.